Yeah, I’m still here. Still alive… but I’m barely breathing.
Okay, dammit. Someone get me a life, please.
What’s up?! It’s only been a month but it felt like ages and I feel like a whole new individual already. What is this sorcery even?!?! Time is robbing me of everything but it’s teaching me so much so that I didn’t even want to complain sometimes. It’s so weird. I’M weird.
But speaking of sorcery, I was just reminded that it is Harry Potter’s (and J.K. Rowling’s) birthday today. How awesome is thaaat. I wish both of my heroes the happiest of birthdays, of course! I don’t even want to imagine life without them. I’m still hopeful for my Hogwarts letter to arrive on my doorstep one day, though. Thank you for everything. <3
So I understand that I’ve been regularly irregular in posting stuff in here, and even on my newly established baby website (more on that later on), but it’s been quite a struggle to find inspiration lately. I’m actually starting to accept that my erratic posting habits have become an incurable disease of mine so I guess anyone (if ever someone actually is) reading this just has to deal with that.
Just some life updates for anyone who’s interested:
- “A single, unemployed 22-yr-old with a useless degree” – You have no idea how burned this statement is into my brain. And you have NO IDEA how much I wanted to answer my interviewer with THIS every time they ask me to “Tell more about myself.” It’s funny, and then it’s not. But nahhh. Put yourself in my shoes, what would you do?
- I just had 2 more interviews this week, btw. Another one tomorrow then on Monday. But I’ll tell ya what, I feel so numb from disappointments already, I barely ever feel the sting anymore. Still, fuck this life bruh
- My family just binge-watched Junior Masterchef and we almost died of cuteness!!! Alexander is blowing my shrinking mind off every episode I. Can’t. Even. It’s amazing how a person who is 10 years younger than I am brings wisdom and inspiration without even trying to do so. That kid is unbelievable and I JUST LOVE HIM, OKAY.
- Generally, I’m not a fan of kids, tbh. Some you just want to hug, nurture, and love, while others you just want to hang upside down… (not an update, just an opinion)
- I’ve been planning on moving out for the looongest time so do you see the burden of my frustration?! I wanna get out so bad but I don’t have the means to do it. I wanna get out of this house, this community, and this fucking country, and do epic shit with epic people but… one at a time, Mee. Eventually. Soon, hopefully.
Here’s to looking forward to better things. I’m slowly running out of things to be optimistic about but, dammit, I still try to remain hopeful. Or maybe I’m simply going insane, yeah. X